2007年6月4日月曜日

This is an entrance of beautiful sound


What object do you think it is? I found it on the station platform. First time, I think it is some kind of switch, however, it is mysterious what is it for? Is it button for electric light? One day, this problem is solved. When I get on the train on my way to home, I found a conductor push this button! When he pushes the button, then music flowed. So, this switch is for the sign of departure. By the way, when we get on the train, we can hear departure music. This music is different from each station. Among then, there are unique music. Especially JR Ebisu station, we can hear the “Ebisu beer” commercial song. That’s very fantastic. So, this music is not only role about sign of departure, but also shows the typicality of the town. I prefer this comfortable music to the loud screech of bell. Departure music makes our felling better.

0 件のコメント: