2007年6月26日火曜日

wonderful tour!

On Monday, June 18th, I went to the “Asahi Shinbun” tour. Ordinal, when I hear the word “newspaper”, I often imagine that it is written about very difficult and serious things. So, I am ashamed to say that I often hesitate to read news without the TV schedule, sports column, and English-language news paper. However, through this tour, I recognized that there are a lot of accurate and beneficial information and there is a lot of people’s effort to make one newspaper.
Through the tour, there were a lot of surprised things for me.
First, I think each newspaper has only one version; in other words, one newspaper is common published by same day. However, in fact, there are at least three versions per one newspaper. According to the explanation of guide, which edition we can get is decided by distance from printing office.
Second, in order to publish more fresh information, manuscript is re-written again and again until the close. I thought it is very hard work.
Third, now, we can use e-mail to send information quickly, but until recently, we cannot use these systems. Then, How did news reporter send new information to the in own company? The answer is pigeons. According to the explanation of the guide, pigeon has a special ability to come back to own den. The probability of pigeons getting back to own house is over 90%. It is marvelous discovery. I defer to this discovery.
Finally, newspaper’s company which I saw on TV is same as real newspaper company. Editer looks very serious. Printing office is moved very fast. I was very surprised. So, this tour became a precious experience. Thank you for inviting me wonderful tour.
Asahi shin-bun homepage: http://www.asahi.com/

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Nice Post about ""wonderful tour!"

Thanks,

Crude Oil Jackpot Calls

Get Me Up さんのコメント...

Get Me Up Advertising provides you the great services to book newspaper advertisements in the leading Newspapers of India from wherever you want. Our expert will help you complete end-to-end assistance and transparency for your newspaper ad booking.Newspaper Ad Agency In Delhi